Saturday, August 23, 2008

So Much to Blog About

I know I have alot of blogging to do. A whole trip to tell about with great pictures but I'll go back when I have a a bit more time to sit down and write.

I wanted to share this. Mom and Dad picked up the keys to the new building and we went to work getting it set up. We have some auxiliary banners to finish and a few things to put up still- once everything is done it will look GREAT. It already does. There were just to many things to take pictures of so I figured it was just easier to do a video. Once everything is up on the walls I'll take pictures of that. Jessa is doing a World Mission wall- It wasn't done when I did the video but now the map is up with a good portion of the pins in place. I just finished the letters to go above it- each letter is a cut out from a countries flag. It looks awesome. Then it will take a good bit of work, help, and time to make the auxiliary banners but as soon as that is done I'll post pictures.

But in the mean time here is a tour of our new place.

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Very cool! How was your first service there? Pretty exciting, I'm sure.

Vicki Smith said...

Fantastic! Right about now you are in the middle of Sunday School and sipping coffee and munching on donuts in your brand new SS room! And what a great SS lesson we had today. I was truly blessed. I'm anxious to hear how your first service went. Praise God!!!

The Middle J said...

It was great!!! Sunday School was yummy :D and we too enjoyed the great Sunday School lesson. We had a wonderful time of worship and then Bro Nowling preached on Love. I believe mom is posting pictures. If she doesn't then I will.

Grace & Co said...

How exciting!!

cokelady said...

Wow, that is sooooooooo cool! Praise the Lord!!!