Monday, September 01, 2008

Not Amazing but Okay

The banners are finished Hallelujah!! Off the wall they look great. Megan and I meticulously measured spacing of letters and did our best to make sure lines were straight. One thing that never crossed my mind was to make sure the lady at the story cut all the banners at 36". Should have crossed my mind because even with a tool to cut a perfect straight line she didn't. Once they got up on the wall the imperfections stand out. Expessially to me. Everyone says they still look great and and they do but when you've put as much money and time into it you don't want just great you want perfect and they are not perfect. But they work and they do look real nice on that big no longer empty wall :-)

4 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

VERY nice!!! I'm so proud of you guys!

Jessa Stephens said...

They look good jenna!!

Pam said...

The look great.

Rebekah Doran said...

It is looking real cute in your church. You guys are doing a great job. I saw the pictures on your mom's blog. I like what you guys have done.