Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3 Days Down

I think today went good- we went over parallel parking. I nailed it the first time while he instructed me but not assisting with the brake once. Go me! right- then it came to me doing with little instructions and no brake help. I did it correctly and I was like yay Go Me! then he started hounding me about it not being perfect. Pst I can't be perfect all the time :-P. He admitted that what I did would pass the test. By the end of the parallel parking I was so frustrated with him and myself that I was relieved to move on to something else. By the time I was done I wasn't jumping up and down inside with excitement but was exhausted. Im not sure whither or not to be nervous about passing the test or if he's just getting in my head to get me to do perfect.

On the exciting news my instructor is selling his 2003 AWD Saturn Vue :-) its the beautiful blue color just like in the picture. It has 29,400 miles on it, a sun roof instead of the roof rack and the best part- IT HAS AN AUTO START!! can we say I'm sold :-) and the price is a $1,000 under what my limit I set for what I want to spend :-) If I pass on Thursday- sorry- God is going to be with me in this- so when I pass on Thursday- Dad is going to take me to the bank on Friday morning to see what they will approve me for. I doubt it will be a problem and then go to the dmv to get my actual license. Then on Saturday if all goes well I'll take it for test drive to make sure I like how it drives and not just how it looks lol and then hopefully soon there after it'll be mine.

In the next month or so I've got major OT coming and so i need my own car for sure. Oh I told you guys that I was waiting for the final decision to come on Monday on the job change. Well must not have been ment to be. Someone with more seniority then me stepped up and said they wanted the job even though I am more qualified but oh well. God must see something I dont.

We'll see what tomorrow holds- its my last day of training before the behind the wheel test :-S . Please continue to pray for me Im trying not to stess about the next couple days but I dont feel Im succeeding.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

don't worry, you'll do great. just keep a steady head and don't freak out. if you do fail, you can always retake the test, it's not like you'll be banned for the rest of your life. so,it'll be alright.

nice car, btw. i like it, and i don't like many crossovers between SUV and Station Wagon. You'll like the AWD, that's what Micah's wanting to get.