Monday, October 27, 2008

I Now Present

My Car-

Jessa asked about the Cobalt- well lets just say that it wasn't ready to be taken off the lot. It was a few steps away from being a beater with a heater. Now I'm not saying it was a junky car. It need some mechanical work on it which made dad and I both nervous plus is was just the basics, crank windows, manual locks, manual mirrors (I did not like that at all) and it needed a DEEP cleaning to it- I couldn't even tell if I loved how it drove because of the pull to the left because it needed a front end alignment. I think I made my displeasure clear- I mean come on they shouldn't show a car that needed work- and why should a 2007 car that had one owner need so much work- naw I wasn't going for it at all. So they went looking for the other Cobalt on the lot but couldn't find it but in the process found the Pontiac. I loved the color, then opened the door and fell in love- its got bells and whistles. Then dad drove it (thats right- I didn't drive it) I loved the way it road- there is space and its so smooth. I'll leave all the financing details out- because that was just frustrating but God is so GOOOD and I got the monthly payments I needed and the interest rate that won't break the bank.








8 comments:

Amy Anders said...

Hi Jenna,

Jessa was reading "Your Husband" post last night we laughed so much!! We've really enjoyed having your sis here with us and we told her next time she has to bring her family with her for a visit.

LOVE THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!! or should I say husband :)

Grace & Co said...

Love the pictures- especially the one with the RED purse on the seat! Ha!

Your car looks great! I'm so happy for you!

Netty said...

I was thinking that since you probably wouldn't sell your car, how about that awesome purse!!!
Could choice of both!

Momma Tammi said...

Nice pick! I love the color.

Rebekah Doran said...

VERY nice car! Good choice.

Jacob and I both really like Pontiacs. We had a Pontiac Van for a while that we both REALLY liked until Jacob wreaked it. :( Remember that? *sigh*

Netty said...

Good I meant good!!!!!

The Middle J said...

I do remember the car wreak Bec. I liked that van as well lol

Im glad everyone likes my car- and the purse lol- the purses is by Relic. I've got a thing for that dark red color these days- got a matching scarf as well.

Jessa Stephens said...

WOW!!!! JENNA good taste!! I love the car!! It fits you....=)