Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My Voice Was Heard


I went into work long enough to finish month end. I went to be last night not feel great at all. Then woke up about 4am feeling absolutely horrible- my stomach def. didn't agree with me. I managed to fall back a sleep but tossed and turned. Driving to work this morning I had to have Dad turn down the heat as the warmer it got the more I though my stomach was going to have its way.

I fought through 3 hours of work and Joleesa came and got me. I told her before we head home lets stop and vote so we dont forget. This will def. be the highlight of my day. This isn't my first time voting- I got to vote in the '04 election but it was for Joleesa and it was great getting to vote with her. Its great to see the excitement- I have rights as a Christian and I plan to defend them.

Like I told my co-worker this morning its not so much for me this year as voting for someone but more voting against someone.


So my voice was heard today so now I have the right to complain. We've been saying at work that if you dont vote you dont have the right to complain about the outcome. So if a certain democrat gets in as president I can complain all I want.

1 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

No point complaining...what's done is done. Keep your focus on the things of God and the work that we have been commissioned to do.