Monday, November 10, 2008

Pictures Galore

Mother - Daughter MomentThat can't possibly taste good

Zonked Out

Cozy and Content

Don't know why the orange tint but its the only picture I have of me holding Lillian

Snap Shot

Finally - Real Food

Pampered

Perfectly Relaxed
The Babysitter of the Night

So Peaceful Amoungst Crazyness

We forgot to clean the Mirror

I forgot the tip of my nose

The Application requires odd facial expressions
Up Close and Personal
(my eyes look so big- and no I don't have anything on my lashes though it looks like it)

Side profile- I really like this picture



Sweet and Scary

Chilled

3 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

Those are REALLY good pictures!

Jessa

Grace & Co said...

I love the pictures! =]

Momma Tammi said...

Looks like so much fun. Thanks for all the pics of my girls and btw...you go on Lilli pic overload any time. Oh yeah...Dedication pictures??????? ~grin~ Love ya!