Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To Much

TO! Much Snow

TO!!! MUCH!!! work

Not Enough Sleep

I woke up this morning in order to get to work early. My plans got changed when I stepped outside and had snow up to my ankles and came face to face with my barried car- 30 minutes later I found my self going 30 miles an hour down the Seward High praying all the dumb drivers would quickly get smart and learn how to drive.

We're a month into winter and I'm already sick of it- not good I know lol

As of 5pm today I start my 36 hours off of work Im so excited- Thanksgiving dinner, cleaning the apartment and putting up Christmas decorations, going to a basketball game, SLEEPING IN !!!! thats my plans for my time off :-D most excitement I've had in 3 weeks :-D

1 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

I think the tree looks REALLY good Jenna! I love the red!! I hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving!!!

Love you!