Sunday, November 23, 2008

Checking In

I'm still alive just finished a 63 hr work week and I get to do it all over again tomorrow :-P

Thanksgiving is my only day off until Dec 5. We're predicting a paycheck of 118 hrs

Makes me want to see why fix what isn't broken but I suppose improvement is good lol- Im ready for this computer conversion to be done though. The pay check is nice but I've spent so little time at home. All I've done is work and sleep. Yesterday and Friday I gave up so much needed sleep to spend with my family. Not for them but me. I missed being around them.

My wipers were acting up so I had to come over so dad could fix them as its been snowing. Snow and no wipers are bad bad bad in Alaska.

Thank You Dad for coming to the rescue :-)

Okay I'm mentally exhausted so I'm off to my apartment.

Tomorrow starts to early.

0 comments: