Monday, December 01, 2008

All Caught Up

So I got pictures finally posted- from our Spago Night, pictures of our apartment all decorated- its not 100% finished I ran out of time and Thanksgiving. I skipped pictures of the basketball game as there were tons of them and I didn't know any of the guys so its kind of whatever.

Im exhausted- both mentally and physically. I dont know why I haven't gone home yet as I could use a good 10- 12 hours of sleep but this episode of NCIS is good. The computer conversion is complete as far as all accounts balance. You know how hard it is to balance millions of dollars and then to find why you are off by $83.20 We miraculously managed to it in less the 24 hours with 4 people on the job. I don't remember what it was that was off but it got fixed and I only had to work 5 hrs on Saturday and got Sunday off.

I dont think I did anything when I got home on Saturday but I was determined to do nothing Sunday between church. I sat on the couch and watched tv shows on youtube.

We got our time sheets today and I put in 124 hrs in 14 days with one day off -Thanksgiving-but got paid for it so its going be a nice check. Tonight our system goes live and I'm on call tonight maybe thats why I'm not pushing myself off the couch. In two hours I could be getting phone calls with a bunch of question that the directors should know but because I've worked there longer then most of them no one has a clue how this will affect my accounts. So I get to have my phone nice and loud. I almost wish they would just have made me come in- I would have gotten a hotel room out of the deal :-P I'm not hat special though

The next couple weeks are going to be exhausting- Levi and Jessa come in sometime tomorrow if all goes well. She isn't going to be happy with me. I think she was expecting me to pick up the apartment but I've had no time. Normally the apartment being a mess bugs me (minus my room I'm just use to that now- my clothes never make it from the clean laundry basket to the doors or closet) but I neither have had the energy to do anything other then read and sleep.

Saturday morning/afternoon I think is when I'm taking Jes and Levi's pictures. I hope thats when we are doing because I can't think of any other time to do it. Then Saturday night is the youth night- which we've got a busy one planned. I wouldn't mind cutting out the caroling :- P but I know mom really wants to go so I'll behave. Then theres church. I'm hoping for some game time in there as I haven't really gotten to spend some time with people.

So 10 hr days, a busy weekend, add stress to all of that and it all loses its appeal. I love Christmas but i can't get into the mood of Christmas shopping or anything. Levi should feel special he's the only one I've gotten a Christmas gift for. I even petered out on my decorating. I def. am not in the mood to put any energy into a Christmas program and so I'm thankful for the simple few second little commercial I have to do. It'll be a parody on the Mastercard commercial just Jenna style :-)

So thats done, pictures up dated, all my camera equipment ready, shot sites picked out for them to chose from. And now all I have to do is work, clean, and sleep.

Maybe I'll do some shopping after that big paycheck on Friday we'll see what mood I'm in then.

Now that I've rambled I'm heading home for bed.

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

You've got some really GREAT pictures posted. And you've worked really, really hard. Get some rest!

Grace & Co said...

Thanks for texting me for so long last night. I really needed someone to talk to. =] You're a great friend!

The Middle J said...

As our you my dearest Gracie Girl- I needed a friend as well- these long days makes one real lonely even amongst so many people

Sis Smith thats what I'm planning to do tonight-its 8:30 and I'm heading home for bed :-)

oh and thanks- I need to be normal and print them for an actual photo album for my kids some day