Thursday, December 04, 2008

All Work and No Play

is no fun. Tomorrow Im going to have fun with Jessa and Levi. I only have to work a half day which is the first part that is just plane awesome but then we are going ice skating. I'm so excited just to do something other then work. I do need to do some shopping as I haven't gotten mom a birthday gift yet. Not that I have forgot I just haven't known what to get her.

Then Saturday its her birthday breakfast and then its all about pictures. This is going to be fun basically we're just going to play in the snow. I'm praying for a sunny day and for it to warm up just a bit would be perfect :-)

Then its Christmas time at the Church. I'm just looking forward to hanging out with people I love and care about. I'm sick of being around those at work they are driving me nuts.

It will be so refreshing to just to be away from there for 2 1/2 days. Its been so long I dont know if I know what a true day off is like.

So bring on the fun :-D

1 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Where are you girl? I text you randomly and I never hear from you. Are you still really busy at work?