Friday, December 12, 2008

For Papa Ray

Bro Ray sent me a message asking for more pictures of his grandbaby and I've been meaning to full fill that request. Considering there is nothing remotely interesting about my life right now lets have photo sharing instead

These were just some of the pictures taken during our Youth Christmas Party last Saturday. Miss Lillian got held a lot and didn't seem to mind. This is my favorite picture. She feel asleep on Micah's shoulder and he softly rocked her back and forth during the whole devotion.


This one was actually on Sunday- I drew Jeremy's name for Secret Santa and this is what Lillian looked like after he opened his gift lol.
I actually got someone to take a picture of me holding her. I came in and gave her a kiss on and Heather passed her off to me saying she was getting warm. Perfect I had just come from outside and was rather cold.
Mother comforting daughter as she was getting fussy
Can't imagine her fist tasting good but when she's content in someones arms you'll find her gnawing on it lol

Her Pastor finally decided it was time to hold her. Actually he held her earlier that week but I didn't have my camera"lets see if I can make that same face" Levi holding Lillian as everyone was getting ready to go.

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Thank you for the pictures! They are great. Levi came pretty close to making the same face.

Washington Okie said...

Jenna, THANK YOU SO MUCH, my son isn't very good at taking pictures if you know what I mean.

You're the BEST.

Papa Ray

The Middle J said...

You two are very welcome sorry I didn't get them up sooner- You've got a precious little granddaughter.

Jeremy may not be good at taking pictures but he's sure good at making incidences worthy of taking a picture lol.

I dont know about the best but I'm glad I can give you away to see your angel baby