Thursday, March 05, 2009

Happy Birthday a Day Late

I know its a day late but I did wish her a happy birthday in person- well kind of she was on the phone w/ Levi so wither she heard me or not is the question so I'll wish her a happy birthday again




Jes-
May the footprints that you leave lead others to believe. That what this picture always reminds me of- that song. Growing up following behind you in school and in life there was no doubt the impression- the foot prints you left behind for me to follow. I'm so proud of the Godly women that you are. In this new year keep walking in Him to leave behind a legacy of faithfulness.

Love you Jes
Happy Birthday

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I love this pic of Jessa.

Jessa Stephens said...

Wow Jenna....that was SO sweet! I'm so glad your proud of me.....that means so much to me.......!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU TONS!!