Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Think...

I just took a quick picture before I left for church its not the best. I think it went really well- I planned four puzzles with one quick round and a devotional. They wanted to play more so I did another puzzle with a quick puzzle. Using scriptures such as "Write the Vision and Make it Plain Upon the Tables..." and "Who are these that fly as the clouds" the quick round was Airplane.

My devotional was on By Faith we'll endure through Victory. I had fun making it and from everyones participation everyone seemed to really enjoy it.

I'll probably use it again :-)

Micah, Matt and Megan are over for a bonfire so I'm going to go join them outside and see if I can get the victory over this headache.

3 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

sounds like it went really well!!!

Momma Tammi said...

Sounds fun!

Tammy Washburn said...

Coool game!