Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wheel of Fortune

Tonight is my CPMA service and I wanted to do something different. It seems like whenever I come over after work Dad is watching either the news or Wheel of Fortune. I got to thinking how I could work the game for a service. The hardest part was figuring out how to make the wheel turn smoothly. After some frustrating attempts I finally got. I hope the people will have fun with it tonight. My CPMA service is on being overcomers and holding on to the victory. In this life its not about earthly possessions so on my wheel of fortune there is no trip to Hawaii or a Million bucks but there is Love, Humility, Patience, Joy, Grace and Victory (they all have corisponding points for the sake of the game) along with a spot were you loose your turn (hey its a game lol) and a spot where you backslide but dont worry there is also Mecry on the board that gives you another spin.

so we'll see how it goes- I've got enough time to take a power nap :-)

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

How did it go? I had M&M's at my BTI service tonight.

cokelady said...

Ha! That sounds great! Did you take pictures???