Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bridal Shower

Its finally done- finally planned- All I have is a couple little things to decide but its done. If you'll be in Anchorage on Friday June 12,2009 and I have your email address :P You should have received this by email. If you are going to be here and did not receive it it just means I don't have your email address and this is a plea for it so I can formally send you one :-)



I'm so excited people are voting in the poll- I showed Jessa and Mom the two idea's I had for my hair and my opinion and theirs differed so I thought I'd see what you all thought. I dont want my hair curly because curls always seem to fall out. I dont want it to look soft and pretty- which is a good way to describe Jessa's wedding. I personally love them both so I think the winner I'll do for Jessa's wedding and the loser (which in my mind isn't really a loser) I'll do for Katie's wedding :-)

I breath a sigh of relief when my bridesmaid dress for Jessa's wedding arrives and Katie's wedding is past.

Okay I'm insanely tired- I'm heading home- no more thinking tonight

before I go though

Thanks for all the comments on the pictures- I truly love Alaska- sometime I just want to pack up and leave but it has nothing to do with the Beauty God has placed me in but the frustration of being so land locked and so far away from all the things I miss so dearly.

I've got more pictures from Friday and Sunday- I didn't realize I had jumped to the middle of all of them. Hey I tend to like the middle so no surprise there :-D


Good night and God Bless- I love all in blogland so dearly :-)

1 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I LOVE your background, but maybe you should make your font bold so it's easier to read. It really is beautiful!

I wish I could be there with you- to visit, not to live. lol