Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day Two

I hope I didn't sound like I was stressed yesterday. I was just energized. I found my self doing everything at top speed until dinner. I'd do anything for Katie and Dave and Jessa and Levi-its not about the money or time put into it- lol there sure has been a lot of both invested but its been a joy- a stress and an honor- I love Katie dearly she and Dave are wonderful friends and Jessa is my sister there is no question to what I would do for her. Its not even because they are my friends/my sister that I do it though I do it because I love them. Its such a joy and a blessing to see the Bride feel so special. Its worth every crazy second of it all. The energy is definitly fueled by excitement and the love.

I did take a deep breath and enjoyed the rest of the evening. Once we got to the restaurant I throttled down to relaxed mode. After dinner we went back to the MOH house and some of the girls pulled out rock band while Katie, myself and Ellery (a child hood friend of Katie's) went outside and started a bonfire. We were cold but relaxed before we knew it it was 1am and the guys were came over and joined us. Talking about everything from politics, to fishing, to losing weight and something about socks. I finally left at 3:00am- I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. I got up at 9 and headed out for my hair appointment. It was kind of funny the lady sat me in the chair and was running her fingers threw my hair and said oh please say you just want it trimmed. Here i was thinking my hair was fried but not so it just need a trim to get rid of the dead ends and I need to use more leave in conditioner- cool I can do that.

Then it was off to David's Bridal to pick up the Jessa dress- the dress is a bit big on top so it'll need alterations I'm hoping because its the same style alteration that they had to do for me on Katie's dress that it'll be easy for them and after the last time I hope they take the care to do it right the first time. The people aren't horrible they are just over worked and under paid. The place is always busy and the alterations part is booked. I thought about taking my dress else wear to get it done but this is just easier even if they give me a headache now and then.

I'm going to try and take a quick name before heading to the rehearsal I think it'll probably be another late night- but this time I think it will be a pajama junk food night- no complaining here :-)

0 comments: