Monday, May 18, 2009

My Favorite Pictures From This Weekend





I have more pictures to post but I need to go home- with the long days I'm finding it hard to force myself to go to bed- today I'm being a good girl and going to be in bed by 11pm. Thank you for your prayers I haven't had a headache in several days and I thank God so much for it.

I'm trying not to stress- I've got a lot accomplished and it feels good but I have so much still to do. I just need to get through this week and through Katie's wedding and then its getting through the move, then convention, then camp and then the shower, and then the wedding and then a BIG SIGH OF RELIEF!!!! :-) I'll make it through it all and I'm going to enjoy every second of it and not stress.

More to come - good night

5 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Is that just somebody's private home? What a PRETTY picture! If it IS somebody's home, I'm sure they would LOVE to see this print. The light and shadows and everything is just so serene. It's just calming to LOOK at! . . . the mallard floating in the water . . . LOVE it!

Momma Tammi said...

Great lighting on the first pic. Good job of being in the right place at the right time.

Grace & Co said...

The first picture is my favorite! Very pretty!

The Middle J said...

This place is def. serene I love going there. It is a private home in one of those fancier neighborhoods just a few blocks from the apartment. I drive by it often and noticed I had my camera with me.

The best part about this picture is it was taken at like 10 in the evening :-D I've come to notice how beautiful the midnight sun makes things- it makes everything glow

I like the other two because though they are digital photographs they look so soft and art like- Im thinking of printing one on a canvas and seeing what it looks like :-)

cokelady said...

I've been SOOOOO bad about commenting on the blogs lately, but I wanted to stop by and let you know that I've been LOVING all of the pictures. You've taken some really great ones lately! The first picture in the "Behold Beauty" post is SOOOOO magazine worthy! And I love the ACTION in the picture of Matt throwing the stick for his dog to fetch. So cool!