Saturday, September 05, 2009

This Is Me Not Stressing

Im sitting at my gate- we board in 90 minutes- Even though Jessa and the ticket agent both said that a 6 open seat and 4 non-rev ratio isnt bad I'm nervous. Im trusting God that I'll get on this plane- and I know that means not worrying/stressing  and so I'm trying real hard not to. 


God's already shown himself today (not that I needed Him to know that all would be well). I was praying real hard (and I know my family was to even though they are 4 hrs away) that not only do I get on this flight but that my bags would get checked all the way through. Us Airways charges $15-$20 for any checked luggage. I know coming home I'll have to pay but any way to save money I need too. The ticket agent was so nice and managed to get them check all the way to Chat. My concern was my 6 hr layover- a lot of time they make you pick your bags up and re-check them which would mean a luggage charge.  Thank you Lord for this small saving.

In other news thanks to Sis Smith my photography blog should be grammar error free. So last night while procrastinating more I updated pictures from the newest shoot.


Can't believe I get to see so many people I have seen in a year + in about 48 hrs. Thinking about that and praying what the Lord has in store for this assembly is enough to make this 18hr trip worth is :-)

Well I'm going to risk losing my comfy corner at the gate to go and search of some Fiji water :-)

0 comments: