Saturday, February 27, 2010

I've Been Told I Need to Post

I was reminded that it was not Christmas anymore and I need to change over my blog. Now please dont take this as deciding I'm blogging regularly now. I personally love facebook and its easy mobile access between that and my photography website there is no keeping up. I knew it would happen sooner or later that I would lose interest in blogging. I still read regularly though even if I dont comment.

So that all being said I figured what better time to change over my blog then now. One can not possibly get tired of looking at that precious sleeping face.

Thats right thats my beautiful niece. Savannah Lynn- life seems a little sweeter with her in it. Which is funny that even after hearing her test her lungs late at night that I can say that. There is no denying how adorable and precious she is.

Outside of the fact that Savannah entered the world. Wed. was quite the adventure as Dad, Levi, Jes and I waited in the waiting room from 2:30am to nearly 2:30 pm. Every aspect of that day will forever be a memory to cherish. Once things get a little more normal I'll take some more pictures and try to remember to post them for those in blogville to see.

6 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Oh, that is so sweet! Really, really pretty picture, and I love the font you chose for her name.
Congratulation, Auntie Jen! And thanks for remembering the endangered species of bloggers.

The Middle J said...

I'll try to remember more often. I love this font I use it for all my professional pictures- which I should remember to post as well. They are my favorite so far.

I'm def. one excited Aunt

Tammy Washburn said...

Soooooo pretty. Congrats Auntie!

Grace & Co said...

It wouldn't hurt my feelings to have an occasional post from my best friend. :) I like hearing what's going on in her life.

Vicki Smith said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

The Middle J said...

Thank You Sis Smith!!!