Thursday, August 23, 2007

If Anyone is Out There

PLEASE PRAY!!! I check the flight loads several times a day for my Chicago flight that I'm flying on standby for. Every day thus far the number of available seats go down. Right now its at 10 open seats with 3 non-revs on the flight.

Please be praying with me that I can get on this flight. Mom and Jo barely made it on theres. Im fully trusting in God to get me to Chicago.

So please please be praying!!!!

I know I really need to blog about whats going on but life is rather crazy right now- the apartment has no internet and Ive been spending the majority of my evenings there.

I'll see you most of you in less then 5day and those that I wont see I miss you tons and love you even more

4 comments:

Nathan said...

I will be praying.

Unknown said...

about time you did a post- i was beginning to wonder...

The Middle J said...

thank you nathan appreciate the prayers....

Rebekah Doran said...

I'm sorry! I must of checked your blog right before you posted this post. Glad to hear that things did work out for you though. :)