Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Baby its Cold Outside


I'm cold...freezing cold...I'm all bundled up... (minus a hat cuz that would mess up my hair ya know :-P ) and I'm still cold.

Its 27 degrees out but there is a lack of snow on the ground to be an insulate and so I think thats why it feels so cold....

or the fact that I spent 4 days in PERFECT Arizona warmness and having been dreaming about it sense I left there :-P

27 Days till Christmas!

We got out Christmas tree up the other night I'll tell more when I have pictures - and I'll take pictures when I can find where I set my camera...hmm..

Also my luggage decided to come to me YAY!


I'm gonna go sit in front of a heater.

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

YAY for luggage!! I know what its like to lose it. GRR, well not lose, but it be one place and you another.

The Middle J said...

I had my new perfume in there, Jackie's camera, and my favorite dress shoes it was starting to kill me slowly not having my luggage but at last its home.

Yay lol