Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pictures...More Pictures

Friday I allowed myself to not only sleep in considering Grace was at work but also to take cue from everyone in lounge around in my pjs.

It seems like Friday morning we did a whole lot of nothing...either that or just don't remember. I did show Paul pictures from this photographer that I loved and showed him what I had in mind for their pictures. He pointed out a few he really liked and so I had a good idea what he had in mind- to some extent. We spent sometime outside while the girls played with the neighbor kids. Paul and Philip did some hacky sacking (i suppose thats what ya call it lol) I sat soaking in the sun and attempting to get some cool pictures. I think I succeed to.




Sis. Shular and I picked on Paul because he had this military bum look going on lol...

The last hour seemed to go by forever as we waited for Grace to get off work. Paul and I sat and talked with Sis. Shular while we waited and that helped time go by. Before we knew it Grace was home, showered, changed and we were ready to go.

First stop was Walmart to get me some sunglasses so I could actually see and some other things for the "photo shoot" hehe

The weather was perfect (it was a little chilly but I enjoyed that until it got dark) The sun was shining bright which worked for the pictures I just had to accommodate it more.


We arrived at the park and I got SO excited. I had a plethra of places to use and did use all but one and thats because there was a wedding rehearsal going on :-( It was the second place I saw when we walked in but at the time there was a truck in the way and so I figured we'd circle around and go there last but then it was blocked again. We got some fun shots like this one and we got some precious ones to, and then some down right cool ones that made me so happy.

I had a blast! I got to do what I love most, with those I love, and have fun doing it all on beautiful day can't complain here. As you've seen in just the few pictures I've shown you of their engagement pictures they love each other. It was so rewarding capturing that in the pictures. I've spent the last month or so looking at pictures other photographers take and so many of the pictures the girl is all googly eyed in them but it wasn't that way. You can see how much Paul adores Grace and vise versa and its not the over done lovey doveyness either but subtle genuineness. As I was fixing the lighting it made me so giddy and happy to see each picture as I went through them. I was disappointed at all and I don't think they were either... I hope not anyways lol.

After we got home it was time for Girls Night/ Guys Night- the guys and girls went our separate ways. The result of the girls evening was this...












It was so much fun and if you've ever doubted that the cucumber thing worked you are crazy then you've just pasted up such a relaxing experience.

It was a long day but a great day. We ended it by all of us falling asleep while watching Santa Clause 2.

It was great!

0 comments: