Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

I slept so good and it was so refreshing to wake up to the sun. That may sound odd until you come to Alaska in the Winter. I came downstairs to find that everyone was already up and ready to go.

I curled up on the couch in my pjs as we watched the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade... I realized no one was in the bathroom so I took the opportunity to take a quick shower and get ready for the day. I called home and forgot about the time difference and woke mom up opps lol I apologized and let her go so she could go back to sleep.

It was back to the parade as Jacob, Philip, Paul, Grace, myself, Sara and Megan all watched the parade and laughed at all the lip syncing that was done by the performers.

There was a little bit of time before Grace had to go to work so we went for a short walk before she left. It was nice to get outside and see the neighborhood and to take some pictures like this one above. Does it not look like Philip and Grace are holding hands. Its too cool lol.

Then it was time for Grace to go to work. It was to sad I felt so bad for her. She pulled out and we all ran to the back yard to wave good bye as she rounded the corner. I didn't go up to the wall so I could take a picture for her knowing she would appreciate the memory.

It wasn't long after that the Clarkson's showed up. I thought they knew I'd be there but Bro. Chris's HUGE hug made and shocked reaction made it evident that wasn't so. I truly was thankful to spend Thanksgiving with the Clarkson's and Shular's its a Thanksgiving I won't forget thats for sure.

The food was yummylious and the company even better. I don't know who's brilliant idea it was to go see Grace but it was so cool to see her reaction that I forgot to take a picture. They left Gracie off and so after she had her Thanksgiving dinner we
played Catch Phrase and Pictionary. HA that was the most frustrating game ever LOL it seemed every turn happened to be an ALL PLAY. I'm also not a fan of not being good at something and my tired brain just couldn't do it. I think Jacob and Philip were about ready to vote me out...

Grace had to get up early but that didn't stop of from staying up a little to late talking I felt rather bad but she ensured that it was okay.

0 comments: