Monday, November 26, 2007

Sneak Peak

I'm home sweet home....wish I could say the same for my luggage but that will arrive someday lol... I guess its in Portland why i don't know. It was suppose to be in Seattle when I got there but wasn't. They found it in Reno (where I had a lay over) and then set it off to Portland instead of Anchorage. As long as it gets here sometime this week I'll be happy.

I'm back at work and really wishing I could have had another day off. I made it through half of Dad's message yesterday before giving up trying to stay awake and went out to the car and crashed. Came home and attempted to sleep on the couch but for some reason couldn't- I think it was to quite for me. Moved to the spare bedroom while mom cleaned and was out by the time my head hit the pillow to awake just before leaving for church. I slept so good last night and feel rather refreshed today.

I figured I'd give you a sneak peak at a couple pictures of Paul and Grace but just a peak I haven't talked to Grace to see what she would like to keep as a surprise or even to find out what her favorites are. There was about 213 pictures so there is a lot to chose from. I know both Paul and Grace have looked at them briefly on separate occasions but I'm not sure if they've had a chance to look at them together.

This really will just tease you... because these aren't the best of them all, they aren't my top picks ( I love them all so that's actually been kind of hard to chose) but they will give you a glimpse ....but thats all

I'll stop talking now and just show you :-P













Do share what you think...

11 comments:

Bethany Lynn said...

THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!! Wanna come take ours? :) I love those guys! :) You really got the emotion in there!! :) How are you?

The Middle J said...

I would say I would love to- if I was in the lower 48 I would probably even ask if you were serious but I'm not very fond of traveling after Sunday lol

I'm doing good... does this mean you've possibly posted an update on your blog hehe

Pam said...

Beautiful pictures. Jenna you did a great job. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Grace is so beautiful.

Momma Tammi said...

The one with the yellow rose is pretty cool!

Kasey said...

I am really glad you got to go hang with your friends for awhile. Friends are SOO important!

Grace & Co said...

I'll share what I think! I think they're great! Thank you so much Jenna, Paul and I really appreciate it.

And thank you all for the very nice compliments! :)

Rebekah Doran said...

Those are some great ideas for pictures. I really liked the one with the yellow rose. The shoe one is fun... Can't wait to see the rest of them. :)

~tary soto~ said...

I agree with everyone else, the pictures are great!!!

Tayde

Kasey said...

awwwwwwwwwwww,i just saw these. I cant see all photos at work. only some work. these are GREAT!! Good job Jenna!

The Middle J said...

Oh Yay! I'm so excited ya'll like the pictures. I know if you love these you'll LOVE the best ones :-D

Gracie, Paul thank you for the honor- I really enjoyed myself and it makes me so happy to know that everyone will love your pictures. I'm glad I could give you that gift.

Grace & Co said...

I can not thank you enough Jenna. You did an AMAZING job and I'm so thankful we had this opportunity to get to know you better and have these pictures taken. :)

Paul has been so busy that we haven't been able to sit down and look at all the pictures together, but we're working on it!