Monday, June 23, 2008

Dropping Like Flies

On Wednesday our Credit Manager (my boss) announced that she had turned in her two week notice and was leaving the company. It shocked us all Amie has been with the company for 20 years.

On Friday our Assistant Credit Manager announced she too was giving a two week notice. This wasn't as shocking as Kim has only worked under Amie.

Today our Director of Sales gave notice that she would be leaving the company.

On top of all of this our office is already short a Data Entry clerk because ours moved in May to Colorado.

Anyone need a job? Anyone want to move o Alaska? :-)

4 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Could this mean the possibility of you being promoted?

Grace & Co said...

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Will you be able to move up in the company?

Momma Tammi said...

I need a job, but I'm not moving to Alaska...I can't handle the winters/darkness. Hope you get a promotion out of it.

The Middle J said...

There could be a promotion in all of this but I don't want it well at this time I dont want it. Im just praying the aspects of my job don't change.