Thursday, September 18, 2008

Books Galore

By the time Mom and I got off work there wasn't time to go home so we stopped at Barnes and Noble to kill time. Yes Barnes and Noble is right across from the church :-D

I picked up a book that was on sale, a Strong's Concordance (It got old being at the apartment and needing one and the only one we have is in Dad's office) and then I came across the a whole aisle of photography books so I pictured up an extend guide to the Canon XSi and Im glad I did it not only shows me all that my camera can do but explains why which was nice.

On Saturday I was browsing CBD's discount books and just add books as I saw ones I wanted, deleted some, added some to my wish list in the end when I checked out I had 12 books in my bag. I bought 5 book about two weeks ago and paid the same price as I did for the 12- average price of a book that I bought $3.99 :-D I ordered them Monday morning on my break and got ship notice on Tuesday that they would arrive in 3 weeks. I sat down just now to see where they where or when they would be here and it said delievered. I asked Mom if a box for me arrived and she pointed to this huge box. I'm one happy reader- I've got now 15 books to read I think I am set for the winter :-D

4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Set for the winter? Are you nuts? I would have everyone of them read before the end of November! I used to do that...while we were in Okinawa. I would order 20 at a time when they would have their big sales...that is why Gracie got so many when we moved to Canada. I want to see your photography book when I come up. Sounds really cool.

The Middle J said...

Yeah Gracie benifit from our moving as well I sent home with her a box of books.

You are right it wont last me all winter hehe I'm already one down after 24 hrs :-D

Jessa Stephens said...

So, I started that one book last night and now I think I'm going be into cowboys for a while.=)It's a good book!!!!!!

Jessa Stephens said...

Hey! Are you going to add me to your list of fave bloggers????