Friday, September 26, 2008

Couldn't Be Better!!!!!

First let me say its BEAUTIFUL !!! out. I think everyone around here is thankful for the reprieve in the rain. Its just in time for Mom and Dad's anniversary.

Which leads to say HAPPY 27th ANNIVERSARY


Thank you Mom and Dad for being the example of what a Godly, Loving, Supportive Marriage is suppose to be. When the 3 of us find that guy we want to spend forever with you can rest assured no only have the two of you raise 3 beautiful daughters ;-) but you've been a walking example of what we desire to have. Love you both and praying for a safe, enjoyable, beautiful weekend.

Last but not least and definitely not meaning to take away from my parents anniversary :-)

But


I PASSED MY WRITTEN TEST



Joleesa decided to stop at the DMV to switch out her license now that she doesn't need a probational license. So I figured I'd just take the test. I haven't looked at a book sense we went to the funeral but I had that thing pretty memorized by that point so I figure was I could do is fail. But I guess its really not in my nature to fail (JUST JOKING)


Now next month I'll take the next step to becoming 16 :P

Thank you for your prayers please keep them coming- I'm excited and scared but I know this is what I need to do. May the exciement turn to confidence and may the fear dissolve.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Yea! I am so happy for you!

Vicki Smith said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!