Saturday, October 11, 2008

C.P.M.A

Bro Grant has appointed me State CPMA leader and I have my boost tonight. Ha no problem right :-P expect our guest speaker is Bro Byers- General CPMA Cord.- I'm actually not nervous we'll see if that changes in the next hours :-)

I'm excited about this years theme
"That we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus"

I've studied and as I studied it fueled my excitement. I pray what I have to boost while have the same effect- fuel excitement for the CPMA work.

4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

How did your boost go? BTW...congrats on your second place finish in the photo comp.

cokelady said...

Yeah, how did it go???

You've been taking and editing some really cool pictures lately, by the way. You're GOOD. :-)

Vicki Smith said...

LOVE the photo you've put here with your post. NEAT!

The Middle J said...

Thank You-there are def. more pictures to come. Maybe later today I'll blog- right now Im home from work trying to get an appointment with a chiropractor- my shoulder is killing me.

My boost went good- I boosted it and Bro Byers preached it lol.

No one said I speed raced through it and I didn't feel like I did so I think my nervous that arrived were in check. :-D