Monday, November 10, 2008

They Paid Me to Spend Money

Thats one way to look at it. Best Buy sent me a $25 reward card from all the money spent on my camera. Sweet! kind of lol

I haven't decided if I want to spend it on a wireless

or to pay the shipping for the Tamron lens I want to purchase after Christmas. I've got a couple peoples engagement pictures to take this spring and this lens would be good. It doesn't have the Image Stabilizer that my other lens have to offset the shake in my hand but you dont need to worry about that with a tripod which I use when I take portraits.

It kills me that would cover only the shipping how wrong is that. If I was in the lower 48 it would be under $15 and I 'd get it in 2-3 business days. But no its $22 and I'd get it in 6-8 business days.

I haven't decided yet what I want. The card doesn't expire unit next year so plenty of time lol

4 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Sigh. What to do? What to do? =]

Momma Tammi said...

Which lens are you looking at? There are three lenses that I could really use, I'm just trying to decide which I is the most necessary.

The Middle J said...

What lens do you have?

The one that I'm looking at is the Tamron 28-200mm

I need to get something that in between the two I have now

The Middle J said...

Do you use a hood on your camera I can't remember?