Monday, January 19, 2009

So Dumb

Im sitting here trying to find a beautiful hotel (we splurge on our sister vacation so I'm only moderately looking at the price) for our Sister trip to Hawaii. We want something that is close to the beach, but also sill amongst downtown - which is very easy to find. Whats DUMB!!!! is most of these hotels that have all that we want (offer breakfast and an evening laua (I dont thats how its spelled) and free internet) don't have enough beds in the room. Either its two twin beds or one king or one queen bed. I understand our hotel having this as our main business is the tours as we're an overnight port but this isn't the case with Hawaii. Hawaii is the main destination so wouldn't you think the rooms would be different NOOO


I know I need to blog about the weekend but I need to go home I just thought I would share my ridiculous frustration with ya'll :-D