Monday, February 02, 2009

Fall In Love

Katie and Dave's photo shoot has been postponed until next weekend. I was both glad and sad that we didn't do it Saturday. Glad because the temperature all weekend did go above 5 degrees. Yup we are back to living in a freezer but so very sad as it was a beautiful sunny day. The natural light was PERFECT, the sun set downtown was breath taking and it was a clear starry night. Oh well praying next Sunday will be both warm and beautiful. Sense I had my camera on me I went for a drive- taking the long way home - taking a few pictures along the way. Nothing exciting once I got home I wanted to play with a setting I found on my camera. I just went over to the tree as it still had leaves on it and snow I figured everything would get deleted. Then I noticed this leaf had a heart in it- how cool.

I've got more pictures to post- actually quite a bit- maybe tonight

I like life being busy but I'm becoming a slacker when it comes to my blog for this apologize. I know people faithfully come for a look just to find nothing new. I'll try to get better I promise :-)

0 comments: