Monday, February 02, 2009

Picture Mania

Friday Night Fun

Friday I met up with Mom, Joleesa, Nathan, Matthew and Megan to get some yummy Moose's Tooth pizza- (its good but Im not sure its worth such a wait) and then we did something different then going home and playing games. We went to this one place that had a bunch of pool tables and had a blast. It was a clean place- the music was a little annoying but easy to block out. As the night got later it got busier so we left. I had to work on Saturday but it was great fun and worth the late night. I had just as much fun taking pictures as I did playing :-)









Saturday Night
I wanted to go hang out but I needed a night at home. I waked in the door kicked off my shoes and felt for the millionth time the nasty floor beneath my feet. I had enough and got to work. Moving everything out of the way. I went crazy with the broom and mop. Considering everything was moved I figured I'd move everything around. Jessa gets married in less then 5 months and will be able to decorate however she wants then. I love my little apartment and am going to sorely miss it. I wish I didn't have to move back "home" but am thankful Mom and Dad are willing to get a bigger place. I'm still going to miss having my space away from them that I can retreat to when I truly want alone time. I'll be content though with a small space in their place to call my own though. Who knows- I'd be even happier to have my OWN place but reality check is I live in Alaska and can not afford anything out there.


So here is a part way before- I got to going on the cleaning when I decided to take a before picture
and this would be the after picture- its own but still seperate from the kitchen. I need to do the dishes still, and clean the bathroom. We wont mention my room- I may just take a before picture so that I'm forced to take an after picture that is much improved as the before picture will give one nightmares and wonder how one could live in that space. The answer is I don't I just crawl into bed dead tired lol.

It was one of the girls birthday at work and she got this random bouqet of flowers- personally I thought it was ugly but there were a couple cool flowers that I got some cool shots of



Then while picking up some Super Bowl food they had their discount flowers that I guess our getting to old to sale at top price- sad that someone would by these and give to someone but I found two beautiful bouqets that were marked down to the point it was really buy one get one free. I wanted to take pictures of them so I bought them for mom- lol



I think this is a pretty good post- informative and has pictures :-D

Its now late and I really would like my bed and my wonderful new pillows :-D

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Fun pictures!

Kasey said...

How funny, you have the same tv stand/entertainment center that I have. And, i think our TV's are the same, and your lamp in the left back corner, I think I have one VERY similar, but a floor lamp. Good taste chicky.

The Middle J said...

thank you Kasey- the floor lamp is actually in my bedroom :-) I love the dark woods.