Thursday, February 19, 2009

I've Been Tagged... TWICE

No promises of 25 things but I'll try

1)I really don't like my job anymore- but I stay because I like the security considering the way the economy is

2)I love photography but never want to make it a profession

3)On that note I would love to use my photography more as a ministry- I haven't figured out a realistic way to do so though

4)Because I don't want to make a profession out of it Im still debating about going back to school for photography- is it worth the investment and such

5) I uselly get bored with anything I'm required to do- another reason I really have no desire to make photography a profession- its an escape for me

6)I get a new pillow about ever other month- I toss them when they get flat

7) Im enjoying my independence

8) I would love to move back to the lower 48 but yet I can't imagine being totally on my own. Maybe I'm not so independent

9)I resent my car- I hate being in debt- but yet I'm the one that insisted on a newer car

10) I miss wearing casual clothes- you'll rarely see me on the weekends in dress/professional clothes (other then church)

11) I love watching military movies, television shows

12) I love the idea of marring a navy officer- I their dress whites and think it would be so romantic to walk under the raised swords

13)I miss being in a relationship but thats no reason to be in one so I'm patiently waiting for the one God has for me

14)I HATE Valentines Day- and its not because I'm single- though the day seems worse when you are. Its not a Holiday and if a guy/gal needs one special day a year to say I love you then theres a problem- but if you don't do something on that day then theres a problem - its an industry holiday and thats all

15) I can read a book by my favorite authors multiple times front to back 15+ times and enjoy it like the first time I read it

16) After two years of living in Alaska I wouldn't have a problem moving somewhere where there was no winter. I've had enough to last me a life time- it lasts too long up here

17) I can't stand listening to the same song over and over again- it drives me nuts when Jessa does it

18) I hate when I use the restroom at work (there are like 20 stalls in there) and the restroom will be empty and then someone will come in and use the stall right next to me- feels like an invasion of privacy

19) I personally feel that unless I come in last place- I didn't lose the game

20) I rarely comment because I check everyone's blog daily via my phone- which is one reason I've become a bad blogger.

21) I do a good job at procrastinating at the unimportant things that they sneak up on me and become important and become a list on the things that stress me

22) I love coming home after work to my quite apartment- with Jessa's hours I uselly have the apartment to myself- I'm going to miss having my own space

23) I can't wait to go to Montana- I miss Grace- it will be so nice to be able to talk to her in person :-)

24) I wish money grew on trees so I could go to Hawaii and be in my friends wedding and in jessa's but it doesn't so no Hawaii vacation :(

25) I'm shocked that I was able to think of 25 things

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Ya did good...now whom are you tagging? Sorry about the Hawaii/Sisters trip...that has to be such a bummer not to do one last trip as sisters before Jessa gets married.

So...you want to keep photography more of a hobby/just a for you kind of thing?

Kasey said...

The pillow thing, WOW!! I have the same pillows for yeeeeeeears. My favorite pillow ever, has left me. I lost it somewhere between Idaho to Tenn when I got married. :( it was a Tommy Hilfiger that I got on a big sale for like 9.99. It never went flat. Sigh, I miss that pillow.