Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weddings x 2

I've got double duty- two weddings with in just over two weeks of each other. Which means two dresses to buy (THANK GOD! it sounds like I don't have to buy two sets of shoes) two bridal showers/party to plan. Katie is in full wedding planning mode sense New Years when she bought her dress, last week I went to a cake tasting with them- who can complain about being asked to help with that duty lol. Then last Saturday as you saw we took care of part one of their engagement pictures (they have on with their wedding photographer in March) and then on Tuesday I modeled every bridesmaid dress the store had- actually I felt more like a manikin as the tugged and pined the dresses on me. We left with nothing picked out-lol but then she texted me and said she changed her mind. Now we'll go back and retire on the dress with the color combination she wants- Tiffany Blue and pearl white. I think it will be rather pretty. Now today I've been browsing ideas for two separate bridal showers. I'm looking forward to planning Jessa's as I'll know all of the people in attendance for hers so I'll have idea what they consider fun and will enjoy. As for Katie's I know her and I suppose thats what matters most otherwise I'm clue less.

I've got to start now so that way it all doesn't overwhelm me when May rolls around. As it is I've got a trip to Hawaii in March and Montana in April- lol I know such contrasting vacations- but I'm looking forward to every second of it. The first because its time spent with my sisters- or sister- haven't found out from Jessa if she's committed to going. The second because it will have been over a year sense I've seen my best friend.

the next 5 months are going to be CRAZY!! and I'm looking forward to ever second :-D

1 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Tag! Your turn.