Sunday, August 30, 2009

6 Days

That is 6 days until I leave Alaska, 7 Days until I'm in TN- ugh seriously it never seemed like it took forever when we drove or seemed that tiring granted there are a lot of different factors. We were in the car as a family- always someone to entertain or be entertained by and could sleep whenever you please cuz dad did the driving, dad made sure everything was okay and set- all the stress was on him :P so of coarse it seemed all grand. I'm taking a red eye as I always get this idea in my head it'll be easier to sleep because it'll be quitter but never fails that it ends up not being so. I'm actaully planning on claiming some seats in the Chicago airport and taking a nap. (thats after I kill two hours, go pick up my luggage and re-check it as Im going to assume they'll tell me they can't check it all the way through and luggage can't be check more then 4 hrs before departure and I've got a 6 hr layover but we'll see)


So this week will consist of work, packing, and editing the results of tomorrows shoot- which btw I feel very prepared for and Im excited for it- which you already knew.

Today was insane- I got up went to Fred Mayers to get the fruit for my fruit salad for the potluck that was tonight (ended up buying a fermented watermelon- yummy! just kidding) and got side track as my new shoes after a couple minutes of walking in them gave me blisters on my big toe and heel- so sad - I went and found new ones (like I need more) then waited for mom to get done with her shopping, came home made my salad, did a quick shoot with Joleesa, did some basic touch up to those, worked on my CPMA service until people started arriving for the Potluck. Ate sum very yummy food which I will not describe as it's prayer and fast day for the church now (being Sunday), we watched Bolt (a Disney movie) and then played a game of Bible Outburst- the Nowling/Stephan team beat the Peter team :D it'll def. be a game we'll play again. Then we sat down and watched a couple episodes of NCIS and while that was on I finished up my CPMA service, did some research for some additional ideas for tomorrow, talked online and now its a little after 12:30 and I'm calling it a night. I've got to get up early tomorrow morning to get a DVD burning for Bro Grant while I get ready, got to pack up my camera equipment, pull together a change of clothes  for about 8 hrs of none stop activity. 

Oh and some where before midnight tomorrow I need to do the church books :-S 

I'm tired lol Good night  

0 comments: