Saturday, October 24, 2009

Just Can't Seem to Blog

I think I've succumb to what many have- I've lost the whatever it is that enjoys blogging. I've sat down a couple times to tell about things going on. My life feels so busy like there such be so much to blog about but at the end of the day it all just doesnt sound interesting enough lol but I'll give it a shot. 


I figure if it doesnt sound interesting to me then why would it be interesting to anyone else. Now this is NOT a oh woe is me complaining about no comments :-P lol....though I do miss them- miss the encouragement.

I just thought about something- when I first started blogging I depended so much on the support and encouragement I got through this blog. Now its more that I dont want to blog unless I can be an encouragement. 

So much has changed...

and so much continues to change...there is a new season in my life coming up ( in regards to my walk with the Lord) that I see God preparing me for. He's dispelling fears I've had and giving me a spiritual boldness and confidence  in my ministry that I pray I can be effectively used by Him. My heart is full of excitement as I've gotten to use my talents in such away that I never imagined. Our Sunday School lesson for tomorrow (which Im now teaching) has me excited- a Call to Commitment - Here I am Lord- Use Me. 

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Do you find OTHER people's blogs boring? I think not! ;-) So, worries be gone...I don't find your blog boring either. I enjoy hearing what's going on in your life and what you're thinking/feeling. Remember, you probably READ others' blogs a lot more than what you comment on. That's just the nature of blogs. I have to keep telling myself the same thing. Just keep blogging, whether you get comments or not. Hang in there! I, for one, am reading. And I've been terribly reading material deprived since the whole blogging neighborhood moved out in favor of facebook. *sniffle*

cokelady said...

She's right--keep blogging, Jenna. I know Mom and I can't be the only people out there reading about your life. ;-)