Sunday, November 08, 2009

SNOW!!!

and lots of it... before I would be jumping for joy and giddy like a little kid but now adulthood has corrupted that excitement :-P I dont have my studded tires on my car yet and it has me nervous. Now I know plenty of people drive (especially in the lower 48) in snow with out studs but it just goes to show how the unfamiliar makes some uncomfortable.


I've got so much to blog about as my weekend was actually productive but I am feeling quite miserable I dont know if I'm coming down sick or if my body is just craving more sleep... I dont know but I'm going to give into that craving and head to bed

2 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

wow you posted!

cokelady said...

I hope you're feeling better and that you got your studded tires on. I remember one year when we drove to Arizona in the springtime with our studded tires still on. HA! The people there FREAKED OUT and couldn't understand why in the world we had all those nails in our tires but they weren't going flat! Anyway, I hope you get your tires on so you can enjoy the snow like you're supposed to be able to. :-) Take some gorgeous pictures--that'll make you feel better... and me, too.